This is a zip file download that contains both DNG and XMP files so the preset can be used on Lightroom mobile and desktop. Although the preset will work on JPEG images, I highly recommend using it on images shot in RAW because the final look and effect of the photo will look much better!
The benefits of using presets for your wedding photos:
1) It is the easiest and quickest way to create a professional, intentional aesthetic for your brand and a cohesive feel. For this reason alone you should use presets.
2) Save yourself so much time! I spend an hour and half editing for every hour shooting. There's a lot of thought, time and effort put into each and every one of my presets.
3) STOP using Instagram filters. It's terrible selection and it's not going to create that professional finish you're after. Plus you really don't want your photos to have the same filters as a large part of the billion people and businesses on Instagram.
- Download the file onto your phone and use an app such as iZip to unzip the file.
- Open Lightroom. Create a new album, tap the three dots on the upper right corner the click 'Add Files' then select the DNG image and import it to your new album.
- Click on the photo, scroll over to Presets, tap the three dots on the top right corner and click 'Create Preset'.
- Give your new preset a name and leave 'Tools, Optics and Geometry' unticked.
- Unzip the file by double tapping on the folder.
- Open Lightroom and go to the Develop tab.
- Then move over to the Presets tab on the left side of the screen and click on the plus sign on the top right corner.
- Click 'Import Presets' and import the xmp file for this preset, hit import and you're good to go. (If you don't see it, close out of Lightroom and open it again).